After wrapping up 2 amazing pop-up shop runs in 2015, we’re ready to go big and go permanent! We’ve just opened a beautiful location at 704 Washington Ave in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, to be our long term home .
How To Wholesale with Us
- Currently we are reviewing portfolios for potential artists. We are interested in working with independent artists who hand make or manufacture their own goods.
- Please provide us with a list of items that you are interested in selling in our store, along with wholesale pricing and images (formal linesheets are also accepted in PDF format!). Please make sure these are items you can reproduce, or produce something similar if they are one of a kind.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline artists based on their portfolios. We are not always able to reply to every email, so we may only get back to you if we are interested in working with you or we may get back to you at a later date.
- Consignment will be available on an extremely limited basis. Please let us know if you are interested in this option.
What We Accept…
- Generally, anything cute is on the table for consideration! While everyone has a different definition of cute, what sold best at our past shop were quirky items that you don’t see every day, such as wallets made of comic book pages and children’s book, plush French fries, nerdy baby onesies and colorful plastic faux taxidermy. We love things that are fun and colorful and so did our customers!
- We accept works meant for all ages, from baby to adult.
Ask on our Facebook group, Artists of Planet Cute! (You must join the group to post.) You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Me Up!
Please email us with the following info:
Your Name/Brand Name:
A Little Bit About Yourself/Your Brand:
Your Linesheet and/or list of items you’d like us to consider, along with wholesale pricing: